Nov 20 20130 comments
I came across this easy yummy recipe and tried it today. Peanut Butter Protein Balls are yummm!! While making them I took some shots to share this easy recipe with you. These balls make an easy snack and are allowed while ‘eating clean’.
Peanut Butter Protein Balls Ingredients
- 3 Tablespoons of natural peanut butter ( I used super crunchy)
- 2 Scoops of your favourite protein powder (I used Lean Whey Vanilla Ice)
- Little bit of soy milk to soften the mixture (or any other preferred milk)
Peanut Butter Protein Balls Method
- Melt peanut butter in the microwave (approx 30 seconds)
- Add to big bowl
- Add your protein powder
- Mix all ingredients together until it forms a dry-ish mixture
- Add a little bit of milk to soften up the mixture
- Now get your hands dirty and roll the mixture into little balls. Please note that the mixture should be a tiny bit sticky but you should be able to easily roll it into balls. Don’t add to much milk, if you start rolling the balls and they fall apart, it means the mixture is too dry, then add a bit more milk.
- Put the balls on a plate and put in the fridge or freezer
- 30 mins later, take the balls out of the fridge or freezer
- Heat up your 85% cocoa chocolate (Lindt) and dip balls into chocolate
- Tadaaa… finished! Enjoy this healthy snack!