The Fighters Hub works hard to maintain the strong relationships we have with our customers. Data collection at The Fighters Hub will be handled with full and proper respect for the privacy of our customers.
To protect your privacy, you can visit The Fighters Hub site without identifying yourself or having to reveal any information about yourself.
1. Handling Customer Information
1. When you visit our site, you personal information will not be collected unless you log on, place an order or register with us.
2. When you place an order you will be asked for the following personal information:
· E-mail address,
· Mailing address,
· Delivery address,
· Any special delivery instructions; and,
· Phone number.
This information may be shared with absolutely necessary third parties that are involved in the processing of your order. For example, the financial institution that issued your credit card and the shipping carrier that delivers your order.
3. The Fighters Hub will prosecute any cases of fraud that we identify. In the event you are a first time customer, you may receive a call or email requesting more information/proof to confirm the details that you have supplied to us. If any of the information you supply is found to be false or misleading, we will, if we deem it appropriate, report this to the appropriate authorities for them to prosecute.
4. The Fighters Hub will do not share any identifiable personal information to any third party without your permission.
5. When you log on to our site, we will ask you your e-mail address and user ID (ID of your choice).
6. We have subscriptions emails available to better you shopping experience. Subscription will result in email communication on a regular basis. Subscription to this service is optional and free and you have the ability to unsubscribe at any time.
7. Questions will be answered promptly and accurately, however we will request your email address and name.
8. The Fighters Hub will run regular competitions. In the event you choose to participate we may ask you to provide your name, email address and postal address.
9. If you choose to click on external links available on The Fighters Hub website, we are not responsible for the privacy practices of other websites.
2. Protecting Customer Information
For credit card transactions, The Fighters Hub adds security by using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology. This means that the credit card information you send is encrypted by your computer, and then decrypted again on our side, preventing others from accessing your private information in between. So, when using an SSL capable browser, shopping on the website is the safest kind of transaction possible with a credit card.
3. Cookies and other technology
Cookies will not be used to store or access any information after you leave the website.
4. Marketing Communication
The Fighters Hub likes to send email communication to our customers in order to communicate sales, competitions and new blogs. As previously discussed, the receiving of electronic communication is based on subscription.
5. Updating personal information
Changes to your personal details can be made under the Customer Login section.
6. Changes to this policy
Changes to this policy may be required. Customers will be notified of substantial changes via email.